Registering your Sage Pastel software as a Single User / Server
Guidance on how to register your Sage 50c Pastel software.
(Guide for Sage 50c Pastel Partner 19, but older versions will loosely follow the same method).
How to register as a Single User / Server machine:
- You need to log in to the machine that Pastel is to be registered on (or the one that is already registered if this is part of a re-registration process). This is usually a server machine if you have multiple Pastel users, if you are unsure how to access your server, please speak with your network administrators/support on how to do this.
- When you open up the software when it is unregistered, a message about registration will come up. You can click 'Yes' to start the registration process, or you can go to 'Help > Register your Package' to begin.
- You will be brought to the Welcome to Pastel screen, click 'Next' to proceed.
- Select the first option for 'Single User/Server Registration' and click 'Next' to proceed.
- Enter your Serial Number and Registered Name (Provided to you by ourselves) and untick 'Register Online'. If this is part of a re-registration then you can leave the Serial Number and Registered Name as it is and just untick 'Register Online'. Now click 'next' to proceed.
- If this is the first time you are registering, you will need to provide us with the 'Access Code' highlighted in blue and we will then provide you with the Registration Code. If this is part of a re-registration, we will provide you with a new Registration Code. Once you have entered it, click 'Next' to proceed.
- You will then be brought to the Summary screen which details all the information about your license. At this point you can just click 'Next' to proceed and finally click on 'Finish' on the last screen.
] for details and instructions on registering the workstations.
Installing Pastel Partner / Xpress
Guidance on how to install your Sage Pastel Accounting Partner / Xpress software. (Guide for Pastel Partner 14 and Windows 10, but older versions will loosely follow the same method and prior versions of Windows may be slightly different). This is a ...
Registering your Sage Pastel software as a Workstation
Guidance on how to register your Sage Pastel software. (Guide for Pastel Partner 14, but older versions will loosely follow the same method). Please ensure your registered machine / server has been registered prior to attempting registration of a ...
Converting Your Pastel Data
Guidance on how to convert your Sage Pastel data to a later version (Guide for Pastel Partner 14, but older versions will loosely follow the same method). If you need to convert your data, you will need to first register your software. Please see ...
Error Code 161 - Pervasive User Count License Exceeded
Error Code 161: Pervasive License Exceeded. This error code means you have reached your user limit on the license and an extra user is trying to log in (Example, you have a 5 user limit, 5 users are currently logged in - meaning the 6th user to try ...
This user's password is currently in use
How to force log out your account if it gets stuck. (Guide for Pastel Partner 14, but older versions will loosely follow the same method). If you have multiple users and your data is held on a network, if your Pastel software crashes then it could ...