How to set your Document / Invoice numbers
How to set your document numbers for orders, quotes, invoices, credit notes etc.
(Guide for Pastel Partner 14, but older versions will loosely follow the same method).
- Go to 'Setup > Company Parameters'.
- Now go in the 'Settings' tab and you can modify the document numbers here.
- If you want each user to have their own set of document numbers, then tick the option for 'Separate Set of Numbers for Each User'
- Now you can set the individual numbers for customer documents and supplier documents.
- For customers, go to 'Setup > Customers > Documents'
- Now you can scroll through each tab, select the relevant user and enter your own document numbers.
- For suppliers, you go to 'Setup > Suppliers > Documents'.
The document you are trying to print has an incorrect page size...
When printing an invoice or document, you may get the following error message: This is usually caused by the incorrect printer being setup. Sometimes if a printer fails on your machine it will default the setting to 'Microsoft XPS Document Writer' ...
Changing account codes / numbers
Guidance on renumbering your account codes / numbers. (Guide for Pastel Partner 14, but older versions will loosely follow the same method). If you have made a mistake when entering one of your account codes, then you are able to change them, even if ...
How to set up your Tax Boxes for the Tax Box report
Guidance on how to set up your Tax Boxes for the Tax Box report. (Guide for Pastel Partner 14, but older versions will loosely follow the same method). This guide will explain how to set up your tax boxes for your entry types. Please note - we cannot ...
VAT Filer upload and submit
How to upload your VAT return figures and submit them with MTD [Click Here] to download this guide as a PDF file Before you can submit your VAT figures, you will need to prepare an excel sheet with your VAT totals for each box. Attached in this guide ...
Email Setup - Within Sage 50 Accounts
This is a guide for Sage 50 Accounts Version 22. The process in earlier versions may look different to what you are seeing in this guide. You can set your documents up for emailing either through Sage 50 Accounts or through the Report Designer. The ...