Registering your Sage Pastel software as a Workstation
Guidance on how to register your Sage Pastel software.
(Guide for Pastel Partner 14, but older versions will loosely follow the same method).
Please ensure your registered machine / server has been registered prior to attempting registration of a workstation.
Click Here for instructions on how to register your registered machine / server.
Before you register your machine as a workstation, it is crucial to share the PastelXX folder on the registered server machine to all users (or the individual users of Pastel).
Then you will need to map a network drive to the shared PastelXX folder.
If you are not sure how to do this on your computer, please speak to your IT / Network support or give us a call for assistance.
You can find some instructions and information on mapping a network driver here.
How to register as a Workstation:
- When you open up the software when it is unregistered, a message about registration will come up. You can click 'Yes' to start the registration process, or you can go to 'Help > Register your Package' to begin
- You will be brought to the Welcome to Pastel screen, click 'Next' to proceed.
- Select the second option for 'Workstation Registration'.
- Click on the Magnifying Glass Icon next to 'Pastel Server PC Path - This will bring up the Browse for Servers window.
- You now need to select the correct network drive and then browse to the 'Custom' folder and then 'Registration'. Then click 'OK' to confirm the selection and click 'Next' to proceed.
You will then be brought to the Summary screen which details all the information about your license. At this point you can just click 'Next to proceed and finally click on 'Finish on the last screen.
Registering your Sage Pastel software as a Single User / Server
Guidance on how to register your Sage 50c Pastel software. (Guide for Sage 50c Pastel Partner 19, but older versions will loosely follow the same method). How to register as a Single User / Server machine: When you open up the software when it is ...
Converting Your Pastel Data
Guidance on how to convert your Sage Pastel data to a later version (Guide for Pastel Partner 14, but older versions will loosely follow the same method). If you need to convert your data, you will need to first register your software. Please see ...
Installing Pastel Partner / Xpress
Guidance on how to install your Sage Pastel Accounting Partner / Xpress software. (Guide for Pastel Partner 14 and Windows 10, but older versions will loosely follow the same method and prior versions of Windows may be slightly different). This is a ...
Sage 50 Installation Guide
This is a guide for Sage 50 V22. If you are installing a previous version you may see something slightly different to what is in this guide. Once you have received a download file from us for Sage 50, you will first need to extract the contents from ...
Backing Up and Restoring Your Sage Data
This is a guide for Sage 50 V22. If you are using a previous version you may see something slightly different to what is in this guide. Backing up is a vital routine with any accounting software, to ensure that you have some form of recovery in the ...